Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Social Networking Renaissance

Tomorrow I begin my adventures in Paris, and to commemorate this grand occasion, I not only revoke my rabble rousing petulance toward Facebook and revisit this bewitching land... I begin my posts with a look back at the one-woman autobiographical chanteusing masterpiece that inspired this blog... Below I have attached highlights from my performance of "Love Out Loud: Soul-Ramblings of a Wandering Chanteuse" to kick off my new Facebook presence with a bang...

And if you are visiting this site for the first time please do venture back to previous posts and learn more about my current adventures. I began with a 50 poem countdown to my departure from New York City, and have been since elucidating all on my shenanigans living with a French family in the South of France for the month of August... Now onward forward to live in the 16th arrondissement of Paris where I will continue to nanny just a bit, study French at the Sorbonne, have much more independence, travel, meet new people, engage in general merriment, continue to create ridiculousness, and spread my overly emotional soul-love...

Stay tuned, soul-lovers!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment